HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:04:39 -0700
From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Heritage of the Americas Museum
12110 Cuyamaca College Drive West, El Cajon

PRESENTS

EXPERIENCE EGYPT
the stuff of dreams
February 12 – 27, 2011

This small group of travelers will view exquisite art designed to work
magic, to guide mortals in the afterlife, and to stir their souls with its
beauty.

From Cairo to Abu Simbel in Nubia, the group will discover 5,000 years of
Egyptian life and death along the eternal Nile.  You will kick the sand,
climb the rocks and travel the corridors and causeways of the god kings. You’ll
find the hearing ear, tunnels under the floor and the source of the voice of
the god.

Good people and exciting times. . .

Imagine my excitement as I stood on a low level three ton block of stone and
touched the Great Pyramid.  My heart raced and I felt tears running down my
cheeks.  I will treasure these moments for a lifetime.    Donna O’Donnell

We found Egypt to be one of the most beautiful, enchanting, magical places
we have ever been to – which is something to say, having been to more than
50 countries.     Dr. Mathew Perry

Good people and exciting times. A trip and experience never       to be
forgotten: the stuff of dreams.     Garry Miller

For the itinerary or reservation, visit our Web site at
http://Egypt.AncientEmpires-tours.com