HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:27:57 -0700
Many of you are familiar with the IPiNCH (Intellectual Property Issues in
Cultural Heritage) project, but here is the link to their website which
might help answer some of these questions or put you in contact with people
working on the tangible and intangible aspects of the IP of Indigenous
people.

http://www.sfu.ca/ipinch/

<http://www.sfu.ca/ipinch/>cheers,
Sandie

Sandie Dielissen, BA (Hons), MA Candidate
Archaeology & First Nations Studies
Simon Fraser University