HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:40:22 -0400
7bit
From:
Jay and Beth Stottman <[log in to unmask]>
Mark,

I worked on several late nineteenth to early twentieth century neighborhoods
in Louisville.  They were written up in CRM reports available in hard copy
only.  They are archived at the SHPO and Office of State Archaeology.
However, I used a lot of that data for my thesis on privies and sanitation.
Did I send you a copy of that?  If not I have it in PDF and can send.  Let
me know if you want the references for the reports.

Jay

M. Jay Stottman
Kentucky Archaeological Survey