HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:55:26 -0400
Dr. Ruth Troccoli [[log in to unmask]] is the DC City Archaeologist.  Dr.
Stephen Potter [[log in to unmask]] is the National Capital Region
Archaeologist with the National Park Service.  I manage the cultural
resource program in Fairfax County, but worked as a consultant for many
years in Washington, DC, before I joined the County in 2003.  As Carol
McDavid noted, the Alexandria Archaeology program under the direction Dr.
Pamela Cressey has been in existence since 1977 and the Fairfax County
program has been in existence since 1978, for what its worth.

Liz

Elizbeth A. Crowell, Ph.D.
Cultural Resource Management and Protection Section Manager
Fairfax County Park Authority
James Lee Center
2855 Annandale Road
Falls Church, VA  22042