HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 21:32:19 -0400
8BIT
Communication improves daily- now you can use tools such as skype to talk
directly. If people want to get to know each other then
social only conferences would work. if you want to exchange observations,
experiences, information then the web should work- I really cant
see why it cant. The social component is important but the information and
observation component is perhaps more important and the
internet provides the widest possible venue.  I don’t know why a person
could not take questions on line. I do it all the time for my Irish studies
and artcar pages and books.

Some good experiences to think about.

Thanks

Conrad