From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 22:56:27 -0400
>And if the colony survives, does that mean the bees are a tolerant
stock, or the mites are less virulent?

For me it would make no difference, if it meant the
bees in my region were more productive.

PS.
Got a strange request from a carpet cleaner company
for my phone number, because they have been getting
an abundance of phone calls for honeybee removals.

It seems their trade name 'Bee Clean' and logo of
a honey bee are confusing panicked homeowners
who do not read their advertisement carefully,
and are calling them for bee removal service.

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle