ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Fournier, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:50:16 -0500

We did this demo as a part of a large outdoor science show this past summer. So of course part of it was the WOW factor but as with everything we do we explain the science and connections behind it. We definitely explain the chemistry aspects...catalysts, exothermic, chemical reaction vs physical reaction, etc.

Kathy Fournier
Associate Vice President of Education
McWane Science Center
200 19th Street North