HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 22:05:19 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (42 lines)
Hi Gaye,

Start with http://www.veteranscurationprogram.org/ and let me know if you have any questions. I did a presentation at the European Association of Archaeologists meeting in Helsinki last year, and I can share that with you in dropbox if you'd like to email me off-list. 

Regards,

Terry Majewski

Teresita Majewski, Ph.D., RPA, FSA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Statistical Research, Inc.
(520) 721-4309 (office)
(520) 298-7044 (fax)
(520) 907-9677 (cell)
www.sricrm.com
This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (909) 335-1896 (call collect).

-----Original Message-----
From: HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gaye
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: archaeological programs for veterans

Hi All

There has been some discussion on the list of the success of archaeological programs for returning vets that are being run in America. Can anyone give me some details of these programs. What organisations they are run through, the program names, contact details would be great. I would like to research what is being done and the benefits the veterans are finding from participating in them.

Also I saw on Time Team last night that there is at least one similar program happening in Britain, Operation Nightingale. Anyone know of details for that and any other British programs? 

Regards

Gaye

ATOM RSS1 RSS2