HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 22:05:19 -0700
Hi Gaye,

Start with http://www.veteranscurationprogram.org/ and let me know if you have any questions. I did a presentation at the European Association of Archaeologists meeting in Helsinki last year, and I can share that with you in dropbox if you'd like to email me off-list.

Regards,

Terry Majewski

Teresita Majewski, Ph.D., RPA, FSA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Statistical Research, Inc.
(520) 721-4309 (office)
(520) 298-7044 (fax)
(520) 907-9677 (cell)
www.sricrm.com
This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (909) 335-1896 (call collect).