HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 16:05:03 -0400
Exactly it is black and white that is why it is so important. We have more
ways to promote interaction other than conferencing than ever in history-why
are we using this
expensive method which takes jobs and detracts from our ability to address
the research?

Communication is communication- all the things you mention can be generated
by electronic communication-its easy-

It is like people are insisting that we put our postal mail back on horses
and stage coaches because it feels better- terrible foundation for the
argument for  communication!

Conrad Bladey
Archeologist
Peasant