HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 17:15:57 -0700
Bob, you got me - I should have read that through a second time before
hitting send.

It is the possible discovery of these remains in historic cemeteries that
prompted the query to HistArch -

but if the "spirit possession or insanity" shoe fits... who am I to judge?

--Barb

Barbara L. Voss, Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology
450 Serra Mall, Bldg. 50, Main Quad