HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Pentney, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:28:53 -0700
I am coming into this discussion a bit late but I have a question: The
Titanic sank 400 miles off the coast of Newfoundland, in international
waters. How is it that the US courts have jurisdiction over this at all?

Sandra Pentney, MA, RPA
Ecology and Environment, Inc.
401 West A Street, Suite 775, San Diego, CA 92117
Phone: 619-696-0578 Ext: 4903|   Fax: 619-696-0578
[log in to unmask]   |   www.ene.com

Celebrating 40 Years of Green Solutions