HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:02:24 -0400
As many times as you have sent me 20 page replies to similar questions I will gladly relinquish the usage to you. My pipe papers are in a box somewhere, but didn't Byron Sudbury and others (as well as Ned Heite) do considerable research on Pamplin and other Virginia pipes? It was quite an industry at one time.

Carl Steen