HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Steve Hanken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:09:03 -0500
This certainly continues to muddy the waters over what constitutes a grave
and what is considered salvage. The "H.L. Hunley" seems to have expanded the
possibility and now it appears it is creeping into other locations. I wonder
when those over loaded German Army hospital ships that were sunk in the
Baltic during World War II will be picked over and the graves of thousands
ransacked? ----- Original Message -----