HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:23:58 -0400
Economics is indeed an important dimension.

It is however, of interest that few items receive when, curation fails
the status burial  received by the "major prize" so carefully buried by
the father in Jean Shepard's Christmas Story.

Interesting how appart from recycling and curation economic status of
objects stops at the soil.

I suppose there may be an exception as there generally is.

Conrad Bladey
Cartist, Peasant