HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 21:31:24 -0400
From:
George Miller <[log in to unmask]>
For price information on window glass and on the development of cylinder
blown widow glass I recommend *The Development of the American Glass
Industry* by Pearce Davis.  1949 Harvard Economic Studies Volume LXXXVI
published in 1949 and reprinted by Russell & Russell in 1970.  This is a
classic on the subject of the development of the American glass industry.

Peace,
George L. Miller