HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 08:46:38 -0500
From:
"Doms, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Try the Delaware Department of Transportation web page.  They have
almost all of their archaeological reports online.  I suggest you check
the Excavations at Block 1191 Wilmington by Bidelman, Catts, and Custer.
In the 20 years the University of Delaware Center for Archaeological
Research did investigations for DelDOT, we used MNIs frequently.

Keith Doms