From:
jimmy odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:03:00 -0500
Hey Bee-L er's.

below is a letter sent to the president of the Mecklenburg Beekeepers
Association in charlotte nc.  I am forwarding on to the list to see if
anyone is aware of the use of benzene in any form of beekeeping.

I scanned the archives and got some hits but nothing positive.

thanks for any replies

jimmy odom
charlotte nc