HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Will Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 13:06:29 EST
Dear Folks,

I am working on a trampling experiment involving kaolin pipes.  I need some
assistance tracking down a reference to a similar experiment done by someone
named JUSTICE.  It is mentioned in a citation to the following item:

Pyszczyk, Heinz

1984  Site occupation length as a factor in artifact assemblage variability
      and frequency.  In Archaeology in Alberta, 1983, compiled by D. Burley
      pp. 60-76.  ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF ALBERTA, OCCASIONAL PAPER 23.

I would    appreciate any assistance in identifying the work done by Justice
or any other experiments with clay pipes and trampling.

Thank You

Will Hare
Department of Anthropology
University of Connecticut