HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:25:48 -0400
Hi all,

Sean Gohman has brought the Cliff Mine Archaeological Survey Project
website on-line.  The site includes a blog, on which we will post
narratives about the research, as well as other information about the
history, people, and landscape of the site.  Upcoming entries will
include LiDAR and multispectral imaging as survey tools for industrial
archaeology.

http://cliffmine.wordpress.com/

The field school still has room for student participants at both the
undergraduate and graduate level.  Please contact me if you have any
questions.

Mr. Gohman is the assistant archaeologist for this project.  The study
will be the basis for his MS Thesis. Sean has some experience with
blogs, so please check it out and feel free to send him your thoughts
and suggestions!

Cheers,
Tim