HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gary Vines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:54:45 +1100
In response to discussions about the difficulty for archaeologists in sharing information, particularly criticisms of regulations, regulators and other aspects of the profession that might cause problems if you 'rock the boat', I established the 'australian archaeology blog' on Ning. This is only a couple of weeks old, and so far has a good following among the same people on other archaeology lists, but only has a couple of active posters. However, the promise is there that it might grow into a useful social networking tool. It is located at http://archaeologyblog.ning.com/

___________________________________
Gary Vines

Senior Consultant Archaeologist
Mobile: 0428 526 898
Email: [log in to unmask]

Biosis Research Pty. Ltd.
Natural and Cultural Heritage Consultants
38 Bertie Street (PO Box: 489)
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
ph:  (03) 9646 9499
fax: (03) 9646 9242