HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Art Fluter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 17:25:40 U
        Reply to:   RE>Ozark Exotica
Smoke:
I'd love to see a copy of "Which Door Do I use"  If you don't email to
group, could you plese email me a copy to
I love reading anything to do with archaelogy.
Thanks
Art Fluter
Trimble Navigation
880 West Maude Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94088
408-481-7939

I hav an electronic version of my 1993 paper "Which Front Door Do I
Use? and Other Ozark Exotica" presented at the 26th annual meetings
of the Society for Historic Archaeology, if anyone would like it. I
can also mail hard copy (in the U.S.) with some of the site sketch
maps and floor diagrams excerpted from the references. Too bad we
can't share lotsof spiffy slides on the internet yet. Send your
e-mail address for electronic and regular mailing address (snail
mail) for hard copy, if you are interested.  Smoke Pfeiffer