ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Betty Brewer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:24:01 -0400

Rick:

The Exploratorium (a neighbor of yours) currently has a traveling
exhibit - Traits of Life - with a sliding magnifier that works quite
well. Why don't you give their exhibits staff a call?

Betty Brewer
Vice President, Harsco Science Center
Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts
301 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
717.221.8201 x1027
www.whitakercenter.org