ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:33:27 -0500

Hey, Carly:

We use Basecamp - and love it!  The notion of having an online
watercooler/filing cabinet was a great one; it has helped us
tremendously for both internal and external clients......

Right before I left Mobile, we had a small collaborative for our
Pompeii exhibit and I set up a site.  I liked the notion of someone
who was going to be hosting it down the line would have a simple way
to access what previous sites had done.  Don't know if it was
continued or not, but highly recommend using such a tool for multiple
partner projects...