ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Marcia Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:53:48 -0700

If money is no object, (hahaha) there are some nice electronic reader boards
available....not sure exactly where they come from, but I've seen
them...they are hooked up to a computer so the message can be easily
changed.
Marcia Hale
Events, Public Programming, Marketing
The Discovery Center of Idaho