ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:41:56 -0500

A couple of other interesting examples:

1) NY Hall of Science is doing a project with NSF funding for students designing and facilitating exhibits in a virtual world.  It's going well, but it isn't public yet.
2) Nina Simon did a project at the Tech for designing exhibits in second life.  Not sure if there is an archive of that.
3) I taught a class at NYU's ITP program where the students designed exhibits that we prototyped on the Hall's exhibit floor and at the world science festival in Washington Square Park.  They are grad students and their work was incredible.  Here are some pics  http://bit.ly/f3iqjw

Eric Siegel