HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:48:36 -0600
 Sean is correct...Julie King and Henry Miller have a piece on it in Historical Archaeology, sometime between 1987 and 1990.
I'm curious if anybody has recovered coffee beans, one of the few plant materials that we intentionally burn and, therefore, should survive archaeologically.

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA �� 21403