HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:12:46 -0800
Feb. 18, 2012

Of interest to my fellow grubby field peers:

"Comfort  / personal cleansing / rinse-free / shampoo + conditioner in a cap / one-step / for clean, soft hair / ...NO RUNNING WATER NEEDED [my emphasis]"

During my recent unfortunate stay in the hospital, I was introduced to this product by a charming nurse.  I tried it, and as my hair is extremely fine, found the conditioner left my locks limp - BUT CLEAN.

It is a shampoo in a shower cap.  Everything "1 premoistened disposable cap" is there in a handy packet about 9"x5".

For retail purchase visit:
shopsageproducts.com or call toll-free 800-323-2220.

After use, I recommend that you burn the cap, and reuse the bag, appropriately labeled with a sharpie, to minimise trash build up at your site.  (FYI I cut ACROSS THE TOP - did not follow their instructions to "tear here" as it made the bag useless for reuse.)

Hoping I'm not overstepping the bounds of propriety by recommending a product, but also hoping this may help some of you while "out there,"

S. Walter