HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:12:07 -0400
Mark,
You are probably aware that the SHA has often offered a "glass
workshop" as one of the workshop seminars held the day before the
regular meeting.  I enjoyed the class a great deal, but it was only a
four hour exercise as I recall.  It was an excellent introduction that
I recommend to anyone, but you are describing something more extensive
and intensive.  The SHA hasn't done anything at that scale.  It could
be a great continuing education course if someone decided to organize
it.
Cheers,
Tim