HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adrian Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:06:34 -0800
Dear all,

I have a young acquaintance (a Freshman in high school) in the San Francisco
Bay Area who is really excited about history and archaeology. She is trying
to find some sort of summer activity related to archaeology - a course,
camp, volunteer project, or similar.

I don't know of anything aimed at her age group. If any of you do, could you
pass on the info to me?

With thanks,

Adrian

Adrian Myers, PhD Candidate   |   Stanford Archaeology Center and Department
of Anthropology
website<http://stanford.academia.edu/AdrianMyers/Papers>  |   P.O. Box
20446, Stanford, CA 94309, USA