HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Misty Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:05:35 -0400
Amanda Manahan (Heidelburg University, in Tiffin, Ohio, at least she
was at that time) gave a paper at the SHA's in 2009 entitled "Bone
Toothbrush Remains Recovered from Johnson's Island Civil War Prison".
I don't specifically recall French toothbrushes, but it might be
worthwhile to contact her.

Misty Jackson, Ph.D., RPA
Arbre Croche Cultural Resources
214 South Main Street