HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:30:55 -0600
Gracias. I found a reference to metal points on mountain Shoshone sites in the Absarokas (Scheiber and Finley 2010).

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies, Museum of New Mexico
mail: P.O. Box 2087, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
physical: 407 Galisteo Street, Suite B-100, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501
tel: 505.827.6387          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

"The present isn't what it used to be." -Steve Lekson
"The past is the present is the future." -Steve Lakatos