HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cathy Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:20:41 -0600
Mark:

You won't find a better comparative work than that done by Sonoma State
University on the Cypress Area recovery project, as cited by Adrian
Praetzellis below. The University of Nebraska Press will be publishing a
book next year that Robin Mills and I and others have edited, in which we
used their work comparatively. We highly recommend you take a look at their
work.

Cathy

Catherine Holder Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476 home
505-913-1326 cell

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you are standing outside the
fire," Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.