From:
Ghislain De Roeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:46:28 +0100
Randy,

I submitted to Janine Kievits, your comments on the notice she had made
about your project (28/12/2010).

Luisteren

Fonetisch lezen

Woordenboek -
<http://www.google.be/dictionary?source=translation&hl=nl&q=Randy,%20%20%20%
20J'ai%20soumis%20ŕ%20Janine%20Kievits,%20vos%20commentaires%20sur%20l'avis%
20qu'elle%20avait%20formulé%20quant%20ŕ%20votre%20projet.&langpair=fr|en>
Gedetailleerd woordenboek weergeven

This is her reaction:

I largely agree with Randy’s comments.

Just one thing: how can he know when and how his bees will be exposed i.e.:
consume contaminated pollen? Because even if the pollen is contaminated from
the outside, it's still at the time of consumption that bees are mostly
exposed, I think, - although in this case they are also partially at
manipulation of pollen ...

This may be a link of interest for you in the States:

 <http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/scdocs/doc/1821.pdf>
http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/scdocs/doc/1821.pdf

Kind regards,

Ghislain.

Luisteren

Fonetisch lezen

Woordenboek - Gedetailleerd woordenboek weergeven