ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kirsten Buchner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:12:23 +0000

Hi Maria,
This may be a long shot, but I believe the Gray Fossil Site in Tennessee  (http://www.grayfossilmuseum.com/)  was thinking of developing animatronic dinosaurs for a new exhibit a couple of years ago.  Not sure what happened with that, but you might contact the director there for more information: Jeanne Zavada.  Her email is [log in to unmask]

Good luck!
Kirsten
Kirsten [log in to unmask]