HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:07:45 -0500
All,

I think there are also too many conferences, but am thrilled that there
would potentially be another SMALL one. I agree with Meli that it
impossible to get to them all. I don't plan to, but another conference
means it is that much more likely I will make one or maybe even a
couple. Smaller conferences tend to be less expensive and more intimate.

Of course, I am in PA, like Meli, and therefore unlikely to attend this
particular event, but I believe the more small conferences, the better.

Cheers,
Ben Carter
Muhlenberg College