HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:03:05 +0800
Hi William

I will be in the San Antonio airport hotel on the 10th until about 2 pm
(check in at the Dude ranch is not until 3pm). I am planning to go into San
Antonio if I can and check out some places not included on the SHA
conference tour of the missions. Is your conference doing any interesting
tours that day that I can squeeze in?

Gaye