HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:24:49 -0400
Hi again everyone,

A couple of people emailed me with questions about my round table, so
I thought also I would clear these questions up using the list.  I
offered to do this round table because I once just spread sherds on a
table in the lounge at a conference and was mobbed by the interest.  I
thought we could create this as a space to bring together people
studying material where it is produced with those who might find it
where it was used and discarded.  The lunch is not limited to the
region however. I'll bring some samples from Utah to get discussion
going, for example.  I hope some Texas or Southwest folks will attend,
however!  Attendees at the lunch are not required to bring samples
either.  The lunch is a first-come, first-served registration!

I am not involved with Linda's round table, but I think it is a great
idea!

Cheers,
Tim