HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:09:11 -0500
I suppose what to do is to find out in the same geographic area which
shantys remained standing and why. Then find out if anyone seems to care
other than yourself- that is is anyone taking note of whatever differnce
in technology made survival possible. A good design has to be noticed,
remembered and replicated in order for adaptation to go forward. Having
set up many a tarp roof and tent it is possible to get it better some
times than others.

Conrad