HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:34:31 -0500
The article "Telling Time for Archaeologists" by George L. Miller with
contributions by Patricia Samford, Ellen Shlasko, and Andrew Madsen was
published in *Northeast Historical Archaeology* Vol. 29, 2000 pages 1-22.
It has a long list of *TPQ *and other dates with references to the source of
the dates.  Four posters were created from this article.  They only contain
a selection of dates from the article.

Peace,
George L. Miller