ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lynn Baum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:22:39 -0400

One of our TV anchors baked cookies in a hot car this week -  not sure
how thoroughly baked they were but it does make the point about not
keeping pets, small children and other living things you might care
about locked up in there for any length of time.

Lynn Baum
Senior Content Developer
Jan Crocker Museum Associates
www.jc-ma.biz