From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:00:51 -0600
> Or by simply wearing nitrile or strong latex gloves, available from any
> good
> mechanic's supply.

We have also used these for years in the extracting room. For beginners we
use the yellow gloves used to wash dishes. We find bees do not seem to be
able to sting through and the rest use the simple Stanley mechanic's latex
gloves.
The yellow gloves have a better grip and are reusable. Women do not like
getting propolis under fingernails.
bob