WG-CC Archives

Coalition WG on Coordination Committee

WG-CC@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Toby Mendel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coalition WG on Coordination Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:59:41 -0300
I agree. And I am sure we can agree on most things. It is one thing to put
forward ideas and quite another to insist on them. Part of democracy is
accommodating other people's ideas.

Toby

Toby Mendel

Centre for Law and Democracy