Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:25:57 -0800
--- On Tue, 12/14/10, Rebecca Zens <[log in to unmask]>
 wrote: " At this point in time I choose not to post very often b/c I
don't feel that my lack of experience quite measures up to the wealth of
 experience found on this list......"

I would make the point at
this time that sometimes new eyes and thoughts open up new avenues of
investigation and thought that were previously closed because a set bias
 by the "us" oldtimers/commercial beekeepers.   I sometimes like to stir
 the pot just to see what comes up in the boil.  Just because you feel
inadequate, don't hesitate to share what you think or what you see.  It
just might open up something not ever previously considered.

Mike in LA