HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Clevenger, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:16:28 -0800
Thanks for the shout-out Daniel!

Adrian, Daniel is right in thinking most of our programs are designed for younger (4-8 grade) or older students (college), but we have done some work with high school students. You could contact our education coordinator for more information - Katie Ahern, kahern [at] presidiotrust [dot] gov.

aloha
~Liz

Liz N. Clevenger, MA, RPA
Curator of Archaeology
(415) 561-5086

Presidio Archaeology Lab  |  www.presidio.gov/history/archaeology  |  (415) 561-ARCH  info  |  (415) 561-5089 fax
The Presidio Trust  |  P.O. Box 29052, San Francisco, CA 94129