HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonathan Libbon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:23:38 -0700
I just want to thank everyone who contributed via the list, or contacted me personally. The sources, information, and opinions that I got from posting on this list server have greatly advanced my research. I also want to say that if anybody is interested in the CCC, there is a symposium at the SHA’s this year entitled “New Deal = Old Stuff; Challenges in Preserving the CCC legacy”.

My personal research and my master’s thesis are now much stronger because of this community.

Thank You

Jonathan Libbon

MA in Applied Archaeology Candidate
Indiana University of Pennsylvania