HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:16:36 -0400
From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
8BIT
I actually had that experience. My neighbor next door was violently
murdered by his son in the house. The old man was terribly cranky. His
usual greeting to me was'.... some day I am going to woop your ass.....I
was interviewed about him and photo snapped. A mistake was made and my
photo with the name of the dead man appeared in the article. Most people
in town seem not to read so it was assumed I was dead. My lutheran
pastor a true german rushed to see me with my  artcars on display at
baltimore's artscape.....I am so glad to see you he exclaimed. I
wondered why so glad. (had I made out the offering check for too much
money ? ) Parishoners had called his phone machine in numbers to let him
know that I was gone.
I said it was good to have him stop by when I was dead but even better
to stop by when I was still living which he eventually did.

I return you to your usual content

Conrad