HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:29:20 -0400
From:
KEVIN M DONAGHY <[log in to unmask]>
First Mark Twain, then Levi-Strauss and now Dr. Hume - I've heard the irish
blessing of being in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead - but
it must be a sign of respect, admiration, and a form of homage to read of
your own passing,  Sincerest best wishes to Dr. Hume and three cheers from
the wee people

kev