HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McKee, Larry (Nashville,TN-US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:06:50 -0500
In these days of tight budgets it's always tempting to cut corners, and to think we know how far we can push our luck.
Next time with any trenching this tragedy will be in mind, along with thinking about what it would be like to have to make a phone call to the surviving family members.