Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:09:05 EDT
Juanese

We have been working for almost a year to get this published.  A
peer-review article has now been accepted.  The  manuscript is in the final
production stage, I got the latest proofs  today.  Publication should be soon.

If I release the information before it is published, we risk of loss of
publication - scientific journals won't publish information that  has been
disclosed - we've spent months working on this, can't risk not  seeing it
published.

I've got several trade journals and at least one major U.S. paper waiting
for our article see the light of day before they publish anything.  So,
take a number; you are good company.  Be assured, I will post to Bee-L as  soon
as I get a schedule for when to look for the paper.  It will be made
available on-line, so all on Bee-L can read it.  Remember, we try to adhere  to
science, so its a weight of evidence paper.  You may/may not agree, but  it
will give you and researchers worldwide something new to consider.

Jerry

P.S.  Each day for the past three weeks, I've checked my e-mail,  hoping to
find that the Production Staff has finished with dotting all the i's,
crossing all the t's.  Thought I had it done this morning, but got a few  more
things to fix this afternoon.