HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:34:59 -0500
Mark Pendergrast published a book titled "Uncommon Grounds: The Secret History of Coffee" that would be pertinent as background information for any study of coffee in the archaeological record. The book is an easy read, but is packed with global information on the history of coffee and coffee drinking.

Pat Garrow